Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Assignment #1: If you ever wanted to levitate - now's your chance...

I've always wanted to fly.  I would dream I could and really FEEL that I was, then would wake up and realize it was just that - only a dream.






In this assignment you will be creating the illusion of flying (or levitating, actually).  You can be the one who gets to experience it or find a model as a stand in.  The location and imagery is up to you - I have a few examples posted here.  The instructions to get you started are in the video to the right.

Have fun with this - it is truly amazing.

Due date:  August 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final - Me then and me now

photographer Chino Otsuka  photographer Chino Otsuka What do you remember about yourself from when you were a child?  Where did y...